Your Source for
Paint Correction Tulsa
Bring new life to your ride with our top-notch car detailing services for Tulsa Oklahoma.
Give us a call today to schedule your next appointment for paint correction Tulsa.
What Is Paint Correction?
Paint correction is a car detailing technique to bring life back to faded or scratched paint.
Some questions to ask are:
Has your car’s paint lost its signature shine?
Has a fog set in that doesn’t seem to go away no matter how much you scrub?
Has your car just gotten dull looking over the years?
If so then Dom’s Details can bring back that shine you’ve come to expect from your ride.
We’re a leading source for Tulsa car detailing and paint correction Tulsa.
We’ll restore your car’s original beauty, and get it back to looking new again!
Paint correction restores your paint to its factory finish by removing imperfections that have set in over time through many different factors.
When paint correction is performed correctly, your car comes out looking like glass, and the results from before to after can be STUNNING.
Does your paint need a specific package?
Get in touch with our team and we’ll design a custom proper paint correction & paint protection package that fits YOUR specific needs!
Benefits for Your Vehicle
Correction Benefits include:
- A necessary step before applying Ceramic Coating or Paint Protection Film:
- Paint correction and ceramic coatings go hand in hand. It’s the first step in preparing the surface for a Ceramic Coating or Paint Protection Film (PPF).
- Rejuvenate your car’s exterior:
- We’ve said it before, but if the outside of your car doesn’t look stellar paint correction is the answer.
- This process restores clarity to your paintjob by removing a small layer of clear coat that contains imperfections that are causing your paint to lose its shine.
- The process includes removing light scratches and swirl marks in your vehicle’s finish, cutting through years of oxidation or neglect, and restoring your paint to a shine like none other.
- Increases The Value of Your Vehicle:
- If your vehicle doesn’t look its best, you can’t possibly expect to get top dollar for it when its time to sell or trade up.
- Paint correction brings back the shine in your car, and gives you an edge when it’s time to make a deal.
Tulsa Experts in Paint Correction
There are many benefits to having your car corrected by professionals. One of the best? You don’t have to do it!
The process of bringing back your car’s exterior factory finish is as time consuming as it is labor intensive. Not to mention the equipment and knowledge required to get the job done right.
When it comes to bringing back your shine the right way, a can of wax isn’t the answer.
At Dom’s Details we’ve been correcting cars for nearly a decade, leave your needs in our capable hands, sit back, and relax, while we take care of the hard part.
The only thing you’ll need to do is be there at the end to see your car’s exterior and say “WOW”.
Commonly Asked Paint Correction Questions
It is the process of using a specialized polishing machine with compounds or polishes that actually remove a small part of your car’s exterior clear coat (or paint).
The clear coat is where imperfections like light scratches & oxidation live. So removing the porting containing those imperfections brings back your exterior finish.
This goes a lot deeper than just putting “a good coat of wax” down to get some shine back.
Depending on what kind of damage is present on your car upon arrival, we will recommend a package to suit your needs!
On average, a good correction takes anywhere from 4 hours to multiple days depending on the size of your vehicle and how many steps are required to get the results we’re looking for!
Cost varies based on time and number of required steps.
Our packages including paint correction start at $399, contact us for more details!
In most cases, yes!
We use a paint depth gauge to estimate how much paint is left on your car. As long as it fits within the required measurements, and there’s a healthy margin of clear coat to work with, the paint correction process is very safe!
In most cases, yes!
Depending on deep they are, most scratches can be removed this way. Some scratches may require more attention such as wet sanding, or paint touch up.
Luckily most scratches are not too deep to fix.